Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world with offices in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Germany, EUA and Argentina. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by +10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products, and the company has passed the +15 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised more than US$1bn in equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. And it's still only Day One for us!
For more information, visit www.nu.com.mx
We are reinventing the way our customers deals with financial services. From outside, we are revolutionizing the way we deliver value to our customers. From inside, we are revolutionizing the way we organize, train, challenge and motivate ourselves to accomplish our goals.
Why Procurement - Mexico?
The Procurement - Mexico area is within the Finance Tribe to drive Nubank's growth through a sustainable and efficient structure by defining and analyzing key processes in partnership with internal and external stakeholders. Our aim is also to build and sustain healthy and long lasting relationships with our vendors whom we see more as strategic partners rather than just suppliers. The challenge includes the accountability of the implementation of key strategic projects and eventually accountability for negotiations.
How does Procurement Work?
- Our team work as owners
- We thrive with dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
- We have a dream to use data and analytics to change the world
- We are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- We embrace the conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo
- We work hard with integrity and team first-attitude
- We are passionate in what we do
- We love to build sustainable and long lasting relationships with our partners
Typical responsibilities assigned to you might be related to:
- Promote the smart-efficiency mindset throughout Nubank as a procurement analyst.
- Help the procurement and finance team as a whole to analyze opportunities and influence business decisions to drive Nubank’s long-term profitability through financial modelling and analysis.
- Be able to build strong relationships and partner with other squads both in Mexico and Brazil to support the Nubank's growth through financial-driven decisions.
- Be hands on, once Nubank still has a start-up mindset so lots of things must be done.
- Be bold, have the courage to do what needs to be done, challenge the status quo and take risks.
- Act as an ambassador of financial best-practices with business areas.
- Experience in the implementation or use of business applications (ERP) is desirable
- Self-driven, hands-on mindset and willingness to learn
- Finance and BI systems is a plus but not required (SAP, Tableau, SQL, Looker)
- Past experience in areas like procurement or finance is desirable
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal vouchers
- 15 days of paid vacation
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding are done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.