Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million activecustomer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Product Manager Team
At Nubank, our Product Managers are the ones working in the trenches and are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of our product teams. It’s the PM’s job to ensure that our company gets the right product built and delivered to our customers. Truly great Product Managers will, over time, shoulder ever greater responsibility for realizing Nubank's vision to be the most influential financial services company in the world.
Given this, our Product Managers are awesome in:
- Vision - Set the vision for the product, understand how it connects to company objectives
- Customer Focus - Deep dive in user behavior, talk to real customers, see products used in the real world
- Prioritisation - Help our teams prioritise features based on customer feedback, engineering complexity and the most relevant business metrics
- Structured thinking - Ability to grasp problems of varying levels of complexity and reduce them down to their essentials
- Execution - Understand the problems we are trying to solve and work closely with engineers, designers, data scientists and other functions to define, iterate and ship
- Communication - Build constructive relationships, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and have a great time doing it
While previous experience in product management is a plus, we are also open to considering individuals with technical experience in engineering or design who are interested in working in product, or those with business expertise who have shown an interest for working in technology.
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health insurance for you and your dependants with Colmedica
- Life Insurance
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nu recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.