Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that’s why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina. And it’s still only Day One for us!
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energized by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubank's growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operation.
Our People & Culture Operations team seeks a People Admin Specialist to help scale and drive efficiencies across Colombia On and off boardings, supporting the different teams in order to have a positive impact on Nubankers growth.
Once you are here you will:
- Colombia new hires enrollment working closer with different teams (Payroll, Benefits, IT, L&D and others) as well as the main point of contact for all new joiners
- Colombia termination payment process - ensure all payments are processed accurately and timely according to local regulations
- Manage the employee's personal file - ensure all Colombia's employees files are updated and well archived (hires/terminations/vacations/sick leave/salary changes, among others)
- Colombia vacations Track - work with different payroll vendors in order to ensure deadlines are being followed
- Establish and build strong strategic partnerships with key HR partners
- Colombia transfer process - work closely with HRBPs and Mobility on the coordination of all internal transfers
- Participate and work on special projects with different teams when required
- Be the local point of contact for Colombia employees regarding any questions or concerns
Desired Qualifications and Profile
- Experience as HR Generalist / Specialist
- Experience with HRIS implementation/ system integrations
- Have effectively created HR policies
- Very good knowledge of local legislation and regulations
- Proficient in Google apps
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality
- Outstanding organizational ability with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Deep knowledge in designing and implementing scalable HR processes for Colombia and multiple countries is a plus
- Constantly looking for smart-efficient solutions and obsessed to provide the best possible experience
- Knowledge of Oracle system is a plus
- Health and life insurance
- Opportunity to earn equity
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
- NuCare - Our employee assistance program
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.