Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Marketing team
We strive for state-of-the-art product marketing practices, that currently include working in a group with varying degrees of experience and diverse backgrounds that is responsible for improving our brand and product experience.
We believe in:
- Good team chemistry
- Enthusiasm for building and delivering new marketing activations
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at
- Collaborating efficiently to ship a great brand and product experience to our customers
As a Brand Manager, you're expected to:
- Being Nu's brand ambassador within our product team.
- Be responsible for supporting three main product stages: positioning, launch and lifecycle management.
- At the product (or feature) positioning stage the BM is accountable for understanding our consumer segments and their needs, mapping competition offerings and positioning, as well as defining the product's target segment and positioning.
- At the launch stage the BM is accountable for the product (or feature) go-to-market strategy. Defining how we will communicate the launch, involving all resources and teams necessary to produce the campaign and reporting results and learnings.
- At the product lifecycle management stage the BM is ultimately responsible for leading marketing initiatives that will increase product (or feature) use and consumer engagement.
We're looking for a professional who:
- Has Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business or related fields.
- Has fluent English and Spanish.
- 4+ years of specific experience in marketing, branding and product marketing.
- Has an eagerness to learn, is not afraid of taking chances and is prepared to face challenges.
- Has a collaborative spirit, a willingness to give and receive feedback, and flexibility to adapt depending on the team's needs.
- Is passionate about having a positive impact in the life of Colombians, by building the future of financial services in the country.
- Health and life insurance
- Opportunity to earn equity
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
- NuCare - Our employee assistance program
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.