Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 35 million customers and $1.2 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with operations in Brazil, Mexico and Colombia. And it's still only Day One for us!
Our FP&A team at Nubank
- We work with our partners to create value-added decisions - both to our customers and ourselves: a win-win approach.
- We believe every decision we make is an investment we do with our resources: people and capital.
- In FP&A, we make sure we do great investment decisions - during different stages of the business life cycle.
- The challenges have a wide range from fully operational businesses to new businesses, like Insurance.
- Our primary goal is to support decisions from a Financial perspective but also always looking at the big picture.
- Main activities: financial modeling, strategic planning, budgeting, reporting, investigating.
- Must enjoy the "start-up" environment, where decisions are still being made and processes are still being defined.
As a Senior FP&A Analyst, you'll be expected to:
- Analyze and be able to explain past and future performance of our operations vs. forecasts
- Explain the business through a financial lens
- Build, update and review detailed financial models
- Prepare budgets and forecasts based on past performance
- Prepare decks showing the consolidated numbers for Nubank, with an understanding of products and costs, including KPIs
- Liaise with different areas to (i) align capital needs (ii) understand and solve regulatory capital requirements (iii) investigate performance deviations vs. business plan
- Ad-hoc requests from investors, regulators and auditors besides other special financial analysis
We are looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst professional who has:
- Strong analytical skills required to manage and evaluate complex data
- Solid financial modelling skills
- Be able to communicate well with other stakeholders (e.g. Finance, Risk and Policy teams)
- Financial forecasting and accounting knowledge are required
- Intermediate English skills or above
- Coding skills (Scala, SQL or Python) are plus
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.