Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that’s why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 23 million customers and $820 million raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, and Argentina. And it’s still only Day One for us!
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energized by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operation.
In the Leadership Development Team, your key focus is to support the implementation of successful leadership initiatives while inspiring a dynamic learning culture at Nubank.
- Support current leadership development activities;
- Participate in the development of new leadership development initiatives for Nubank
- Ensure Nubankers are using and living the Leadership Principles;
- Support projects that involve cascading the principles to different HR processes;
- Build relationships with stakeholders to enable the success of different projects
- Collaborate with the team to subsidize initiatives with Senior Leadership (Director +)
- Actively measure the impact of different leadership programs
- Track and operationalize recurring communication about leadership principles across Nubank
- Explore potential opportunities to deploy various leadership assessments and tools (as appropriate and/or as needed) to accelerate leadership development
- Ability to effectively communicate in English;
- Have organization skills - Can work and organize simultaneous responsibilities in projects;
- Knowledge of leadership skills/theories;
- Previous experience in HR roles (L&D, HRBP, etc);
- Influencing/negotiating skills.
Don't speak Portuguese? Not a problem!
Prior knowledge of Portuguese is not required! Nubank's office is English-speaking, and we have employees from over 30 different countries.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our headquarter office at Capote Valente
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.