Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers and $1 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us!
Operational Platforms BU at Nubank
Our team is responsible to extract platforms that add a lot of leverage to multiple verticals, having very little maintenance cost.
We build technologies as products. Our fundamental technologies enable Nubank's internal product teams and external partners to create end-customer solutions, and that includes, at a high level:
- Core banking and regulatory compliance
- Card/token creation, management, and transaction processing
- Customer support experience
- Commerce ecosystem enablement
- Open Banking
Our success is measured by our platforms’ reliability and extensibility, our stakeholders’ satisfaction, and ultimately how successful we are at supporting Nubank’s growth efficiently and with speed.
As a Technical Program Manager, you'll be expected to:
As a TPM, you will work closely with our teams ensuring the delivery of complex technical projects with a large business impact.
Your previous software development experience will come in handy as our products are technological platforms that other teams will leverage to launch their products, you'll be coordinating technical dependencies and making sure our APIs and integration provide an excellent experience to our internal partners.
You will facilitate the planning and design of projects to address current and future business needs, anticipating and removing roadblocks, and maintaining stakeholder alignment.
You will partner with a number of teams and business functions, including cross-functional product teams, engineers, data analysts, business analysts, etc.
Your experience with large-scale operations platform systems and project management skills will be invaluable as you plan and facilitate the execution of evolving and maintaining key cross BU initiatives like Open Banking or the internationalization of our products so we can launch them in new geographies like Mexico and Colombia.
You'll work on projects to support Nubank's rapid growth. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
We are looking for a professional who has:
- 5+ years of experience in technical program/project management
- Experience with large-scale systems and operations
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders from different fields
- Agile coaching background
- Background in software engineering
- Passion for building a TPM function, creating best practices for cross-team, cross-functional collaboration, and fostering a culture of execution excellence in a high growth environment
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.