Our People & Culture Team
Our P&C team is energized by change and thrives on pivoting it quickly. We contribute at both, hands-on and strategic levels, to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as the company scales in size. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and projects supporting Nubanks' growth challenges and guiding us to a world-class operation.
Once here you will
- Define process design strategy (processes chain, tools, mapping methods), supporting the whole project life journey.
- Design current services, analyze challenges/opportunities (AS-IS) and propose future services (TO-BE), considering efficiency and amazing experience to Nubank.
- Map impacts in the services and propose mitigation actions
- Facilitate trainings for client areas
- Explore benchmarking, best practices and trends to apply in the employee life joruney
- Demonstrated experience mapping, discussing, redesigning processes and services, in order to achieve business goals.
- Strong background with processes, problem framing methodologies, and communication skills to effectively demonstrate the benefits of the transformation.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Portuguese.
- Ability to build Google Slides/Powerpoint presentations. Storytelling and Design for business are nice to have.
- Familiar with HR processes, Processes management (BPM), Service Design, HR Solutions and Technologies (nice to have).
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.