Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that’s why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Colombia, and Argentina. And it’s still only Day One for us!
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energized by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operation.
L&D is seeking a Talent Management and Engagement Specialist to build and coordinate talent development initiatives to support Nubanker's growth and manage our engagement survey ensuring Nubank is the best place to be.
- Partner with Leadership Team to develop and normalize talent management philosophies and principles
- Translate business needs into organizational development solutions.
- Create and lead talent development programs (e.g. succession planning, mentoring, coaching, etc.)
- Partner with key stakeholders through effective needs analysis to understand business priorities and ensure we have relevant, value creating, and results driven development solutions that focus on ensuring that we have the right talent in the right place at the right time.
- Work with leadership and HRBPs to establish strategic goals, processes, and forward-thinking solutions.
- Serve as a credible and trusted advisor to key stakeholders and HRBPs on leading talent management.
- Partner with other L&D areas to drive innovation and best practices in how we deliver our programs.
- Coordinate the engagement survey taskforce working in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Look for opportunities to improve the current process and survey.
- Coordinate the analysis and outputs of the survey results.
- Work with leadership and HRBPs on the Company level action plan, ensuring actions are taken to the defined points of improvement.
- Develop and implement a sustainable action plan strategy across the company.
- Advanced written english, spoken english intermediate level +.
- Strong project management skills - able to create an lead a project from zero to implementation;
- Effective stakeholder engagement skills - able to build effective relationships and communicate effectively across multiple business areas.
- Previous experience in L&D focused on talent management.
- Previous experience in HR roles (L&D, HRBP, etc).
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our headquarter office at Capote Valente
Diversity and Inclusion
- We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.y, irrespective of gender, ethnicity.