Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with around 20 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by more than 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by more than 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our People & Culture Team
Our P&C team is energized by change and thrives on pivoting it quickly. We contribute at both, hands-on and strategic levels, to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as the company scales in size. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and projects supporting Nubanks' growth challenges and guiding us to a world-class operation.
This is our first-ever head of Global People Analytics, a unique opportunity to test and create cutting-edge solutions. Our main goal is to leverage predictive analytics and technology to select top talents, boost Nubankers' productivity, growth, and empower leaders to make informed decisions using reliable talent data.
As a Head of People Analytics, you will be able to identify workforce challenges and opportunities, applying data-driven initiatives to optimize the relationship between Nubank and its employees.
Once here you will
- Partner with business leaders and People & Culture leaders to build and monitor a robust set of key performance indicators
- Lead, manage and develop a global high performing People Analytics team
- Guide the development and implementation of data reporting, analysis and visualization to identify trends and insights through dashboards,
- surveys, and other data tools
- Create methodologies on specific People topics, where data analytics can provide intel and insights.
- Strong quantitative background and solid experience in reporting, modeling, statistical analysis and data visualization
- Demonstrated experience managing a technical team;
- Prior experience implementing, managing and integrating people systems and data visualization tools (eg, Greenhouse, Workday, Glint, Tableau)
- Demonstrated excellence in communication and story-telling with data
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively in English
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.