Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with more than 15 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products, and the company has passed the 15 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
About the opportunity..
- Wired Office Networks (Physical, Logical, Access Control)
- Wireless Office Networks (Physical, Logical, Access Control)
- Datacenter Networks (Physical and Logical Infrastructure)
- WAN Outbound Networks (Technologies, Physical and logical Topologies).
- Knowledge in L2/L3 protocols and solutions to give convergence/HA/Security/QoS in a multilayer and routed access campus design to reduce the convergence and recovery times.
- Ability to design and configure redundant and high density links and redundant paths using intelligent network services such as OSPF, LACP, VSS, vPC protocols.
- Ability to maintain, design and run tests to check convergence, links status, traffic and QoS status.
- Ability to implement network services such DNS, DHCP, NTP and VoIP.
- Design and Monitoring and of SLOs, SLAs and KPIs.
- Change Management Process:
- Execution of Hardware, software & configuration changes.
- Software and Configuration Versions control.
- Design and execute Manual of Operating Procedures (MOP)
- Understanding and follow MOP from other authors.
- Writing and continuous updating of the Low Level Designs (LLD)
- End-to-End understanding of the network to perform a systematic troubleshooting during a network outages and coordinating the necessary support.
- Applying Postmortem rituals to optimize the network
You will fit in well if:
- You are unafraid to take initiative to identify and answer problems that are not necessarily evident
- You love working in a dynamic environment and being granted a lot of autonomy
- You're looking for a company with a culture of camaraderie, fun and personal growth
- You love operations and making things more efficient and simple
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion at Nu
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.