Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program (“Nubank Rewards”), as well as a digital account (“NuConta”) that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company’ 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our XForce in Mexico
You will have the opportunity to help reinforcing Nubank's culture in another country, provide the best onboarding experience for the local xpeers and make sure they learn the Nubank's way of delighting and assisting the customers, help the local team to implement the customer excellence structure and be part of the construction of an amazing local company that will bring a financial revolution in Mexico just like we are doing in Brazil.
To build a strong and diverse team is one of our most precious values, therefore your work will be decisive for our success on developing the Customer Experience Chapter in a different country.
Our Xforces push the envelope when it comes to leadership, leading by example, adopting new concepts, training, engaging people by purpose and building a high trust environment. The most common activities for this position are:
- Proactively help in tasks related to customer excellence.
- Map out local process and work on intuitive and clear training material for the xpeers.
- Onboard the team focusing on processes/technical aspects but also rich in Nubank's and Xpeer's culture.
- Help with adjustments, headcount model, dimensioning, quality/CSAT monitoring
- Roll up your sleeves and do the work that needs to be done, even when not related to customer excellence.
- Proactively gives constructive feedback (product, tooling, customer perception, communication).
- Help shaping up the first xpeers (performance, providing actionable feedback).
- Manipulate and analyse data to make decisions (spreadsheet, graphics, dashboards, etc).
- Inspire and engage people towards business objectives.
- Managage a family of 15+ xpeers
- Be an example of what it means to be an Xpeer.
- Solid English and decent Spanish skills (able to speak, read and write well in both languages )
- Proven ability to act as people manager and also technical/process skills.
- Great people skills - good listener, great communication, enjoys engaging in discussions with people with different backgrounds and from different cultures.
- Willing to comply to a minimum of a 1 year assignment.
- Solid analytical & multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to details, data management & results oriented.
- Alignment with Nubank's values
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas