Nubank was founded in 2013 to free people from a bureaucratic, slow and inefficient financial system. Since then, through innovative technology and outstanding customer service, the company has been redefining people's relationships with money across Latin America. With operations in Brazil, Mexico, and Colombia, Nubank is today one of the largest digital banking platforms and technology-leading companies in the world.
Today, Nubank is a global company, with offices in São Paulo (Brazil), Mexico City (Mexico), Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogotá (Colombia), Durham (United States), and Berlin (Germany). It was founded in 2013 in Sao Paulo, by Colombian David Vélez, and cofounded by Brazilian Cristina Junqueira and American Edward Wible. For more information, visit www.nu.com.mx.
Our XForce in Mexico
You will have the opportunity to help reinforcing Nubank's culture in another country, provide the best onboarding experience for the local xpeers and make sure they learn the Nubank's way of delighting and assisting the customers, help the local team to implement the customer excellence structure and be part of the construction of an amazing local company that will bring a financial revolution in Mexico just like we are doing in Brazil.
To build a strong and diverse team is one of our most precious values, therefore your work will be decisive for our success on developing the Customer Experience Chapter in a different country.
Our Xforces push the envelope when it comes to leadership, leading by example, adopting new concepts, training, engaging people by purpose and building a high trust environment. The most common activities for this position are:
- Proactively help in tasks related to customer excellence.
- Map out local process and work on intuitive and clear training material for the xpeers.
- Onboard the team focusing on processes/technical aspects but also rich in Nubank's and Xpeer's culture.
- Help with adjustments, headcount model, dimensioning, quality/CSAT monitoring
- Roll up your sleeves and do the work that needs to be done, even when not related to customer excellence.
- Proactively gives constructive feedback (product, tooling, customer perception, communication).
- Help shaping up the first xpeers (performance, providing actionable feedback).
- Manipulate and analyse data to make decisions (spreadsheet, graphics, dashboards, etc).
- Inspire and engage people towards business objectives.
- Managage a family of 15+ xpeers
- Advanced English
- Proven ability to act as people manager and also technical/process skills.
- Great people skills - good listener, great communication, enjoys engaging in discussions with people with different backgrounds and from different cultures.
- Solid analytical & multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to details, data management & results oriented.
- Alignment with Nubank's values
- Equity at Nubank
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
*Interviewing and onboarding are currently done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices. If/when relocation is required, we have a team dedicated to global mobility and have partnered up with the best companies in the market to make sure processes run smoothly. We also offer a very competitive relocation package for international hires.