Our Customer Excellence team
Nu Colombia has arrived, and we’ll soon start growing our already amazing team, and we are always looking for the most innovative and creative professionals out there. If you are tired of bumping into the same solutions for old problems, we might as well be the next step of your career.
We are building a community of fanatical customers, and we do that by providing outstanding customer experience to everyone. Everything we do has our clients in the center of it - from the way we design our products to how we handle every customer interaction. We are building meaningful relationships with each of our clients, and that's why millions of Latin Americans love us.
You can read more about it in our blog and get some insights into how we work.
As a Customer Excellence Analyst, you're expected to:
- Provide support to our customers answering chats, emails and calls
- Empower our customers by making sure they know our app’s features
- Analyze customer's application data and documents submitted
- Collect feedback and suggestions from customers and prospects
- Triage and treat potential bugs and operational issues affecting customers
- Track claims on our chargeback process
- Call customers to confirm information needed on potential fraud cases
- Reach out to late customers to explain payment plans
- Identify opportunities to improve our internal processes and share with leaders
We're looking for professional who are:
- Spanish speakers and have intermediate/advanced knowledge of English
- Passionate about Customer Service and technology
- Active users of social media
- Great people skills - good listeners, and enjoy engaging in discussions with people from different backgrounds and are willing to go beyond and enchant customers
- Able to give and receive constructive feedback from a customer service point of view
- Creative problem solver
- Data-driven, analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Very attentive to details
- Able to develop rapport & demonstrate a caring attitude
- Health insurance
- Vacations of 15 workdays
- NuLanguage - Language learning program
- Parental leaves
Diversity & Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for everyone, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team comprises women in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is an essential part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.