Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with around 20 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by more than 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by more than 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our People & Culture Team
Our P&C team is energized by change and thrives on pivoting it quickly. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as it scales in size as Nubank continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and also lead us to a world-class operation.
This is our first-ever Global Mobility Lead, a fundamental component in supporting our business to successfully overcome growth challenges.
- Lead the Global Mobility team, responsible for delivering the best Mobility experience to all Nubankers;
- Manage relationship with service providers, challenging them to bring the best solutions;
- Implement innovative approaches to Global Mobility Services and policies;
- Advise and challenge Business leaders, Business partners and other stakeholders regarding the best Global Mobility solutions to be adopted, considering risks, speed, costs and business goals;
- Constantly looking for smart efficient solutions in increasing efficiency, service quality and assignee experience;
- Manage key stakeholders' expectations/challenges, providing a clear vision about possible blockers, risks, impacts, and deadlines;
- Establish efficient communication governance to leadership team.
- Are motivated to deliver big audacious goals, within a digital, highly complex and changeable environment;
- Solid experience in designing and implementing global mobility processes and policies regarding: relocation, flex policies, tax, immigration, workforce planning and other relevant matters
- Constantly looking for smart-efficient solutions, challenging SMEs and service providers to solve complex mobility issues;
- Deep understanding about mobility trends and best practices;
- Up-to-date with the most relevant cutting-edge technology and global class providers;
- Continuously building strategic partnerships with key HR partners and other stakeholders such as Finance, Legal and Compliance;
- Burning desire to apply data-driven solutions and technology to solve challenges;
- Passionate for building high performing and diverse teams, supporting them with technical knowledge, clear guidance, priorities and coach;
- Great english proficiency
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.