Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with around 20 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by more than 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by more than 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
- Lead the Global Mobility team, responsible for delivery Global Mobility services for assignees and international hires, looking for continuous improvement and excellence
- Lead projects to increase efficiency, service quality and assignee experience
- Manage relationship with service providers, challenging them to assure the best experience
- Implement innovative aproachs to Global Mobility Services and policies
- Advise and challenge Business leaders, Business partners and other stakeholders regarding the best Global Mobility solutions to be adopted, considering risks, speed and business goals
- Manage key stakeholders' expectations/challenges, providing a clear vision about issues, risks, impacts, and deadlines;
- Establish efficient communication governance to leadership team
- Knowledge in global mobility processes and disciplines, including: relocation, flex policies, tax, immigration, workforce planning and other relevant matters - able to challenge SMEs and service providers to solve complex mobility issues and contexts.
- Deep understanding about mobility trends and best practices;
- Up-to-date with the most relevant cutting-edge technology and global class providers;
- Burning desire to apply data-driven solutions and technology to solve challenge;
- Ability to manage a successful team, supporting them with technical knowledge, clear guidance, priorities and coach;
- Comfortable with a dynamic environment and change;
- English proficiency
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
- Language Program - NuLanguage (EN/ES/PT for foreigners)
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.