Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent neobank in the world, with more than 15 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products, and the company has passed the 15 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Operations Analysis Chapter
As the company at the forefront of the financial revolution in Brazil, Nubank has seen exponential growth since its inception. For us to maintain a healthy expansion, we are looking for an experienced individual to build and lead the Workforce Management that will oversee all the hiring, staffing and dimensioning decisions for the company's entire operations.
What You'll Do
- Use models to forecast contact volume and staffing needs, and liaise with the responsible teams to ensure demand is met;
- Define which workforce management methodology the company should employ;
- Monitor ticket volumes across chat, email and phone, analyze schedules and agent execution and make necessary staffing adjustments;
- Supervise customer experience agents' efficiency and quality, identify gaps and provide timely feedback to management, as well as performance improvement suggestions;
- Assist with the development of operational policies and procedures so as to optimize workflows and ensure a fair workplace;
- Work closely with the leaders of each operation team to ensure optimal staffing, dimensioning and agent performance.
- 4+ years of proven experience and knowledge of customer service, call center, sales ops, or planning and analysis experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of workforce management planning and execution
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Experience building successful relationships and influencing across organizations at multiple levels to deliver results
- Experience leading efforts that require integration of multiple technology systems, operations, or customer service processes
- Full professional proficiency in English; proficiency in Spanish is desirable
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools, like Metabase, Looker or Tableau and experience querying data with SQL and working knowledge of a programming language (python, R) is a plus
- Have a Mexican work permit/ visa to work in Mexico
This position is based in Mexico City, Mexico.
You will fit in well if:
- You are unafraid to take initiative to identify and answer problems that are not necessarily evident
- You love working in a dynamic environment and being granted a lot of autonomy
- You're looking for a company with a culture of camaraderie, fun and personal growth
- You love operations and making things more efficient and simple
- Health and life insurance
- Food card
- 15 days of paid vacation with 25% vacation bonus
- Holiday Bonus ("Aguinaldo") of 30 days of pay per year
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
Diversity and Inclusion at Nu
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.