Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Internal Audit Team
At Nubank, our Internal Auditors protect Nubank while challenge traditional audit by embracing technology. It’s the auditors job to assess the internal controls of Nubank’s main risks and provide assurance, advisory and insights about them, helping our company on growing healthy.
Truly great Internal Auditors at Nubank will go beyond the traditional audit, pursuing innovation with freedom. Will always work hard to add value, taking no shortcuts and not being picky with small issues. Following this path, will be recognized at the market as a pioneer on technology based audit techniques.
Given This, Our Internal Auditors Are Awesome In
- Risk knowledge - Fluent in financial institutions risks. Anticipate control fails
- Customer Focus - Uses empathy with a project's customer to guide decision-making. Able to disagree constructively and push back when necessary
- Prioritization - Excel on prioritization during audits, understanding the tests materiality and impact on the Auditees and on business, allocating people and tools on what really matters
- Structured thinking - Takes initiative to identify and solve important problems, coordinating with others on cross-cutting technical issues. Guide junior auditors on the path of problem solving and prioritization
- Execution - Delivers complex audits and guides them to maturity (testing, formalizing, building continuous alarms, concluding).
- Communication - Build constructive relationships, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and have a great time doing it
- Credit Risk experience
- Fluent in English
- Solid analytical background. Must be comfortable manipulating data to perform audits;
- Programming is not required but candidates need to display interest in learning basic data analysis skills (SQL, Python, R);
- Great team player, communication (written and verbal) and listening skills;
- Hands-on and willing to get hands dirty on execution;
- Great business judgment and ability (and interest) to make, both, strategic and operational decisions;
- Self-starter and ability to work independently;
- Ability to tackle complex problems involving a number of topics/variables, such as business, regulatory, finance and product;
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity Leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.