Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
At Nubank, we consider ourselves a technology company. Guided by our values, we are on a quest to change the banking scenario once and for all. Our mission is to help our customers fight complexity, by giving them back their control over their financial lives as well as empowering them in a more sociological sense. We measure our efforts by the size of bureaucracy hindrances, we measure our success by rewarding our customer's trust with the gift of time...
Identity & Access Management (IAM)
This position represents a unique opportunity combining hands-on technical and operational experience. This individual will have the ability to leverage their IAM expertise to provide oversight and advice to help manage and mitigate information security risk associated with IAM, including multi-factor authentication (MFA) and customer authentication. This position is a key role in our current structure and future designs for IAM capabilities. IAM Engineer role is usually carried out by a senior IT system administrator with hands-on regulatory compliance knowledge. The IT/ Security role involves supporting and overseeing day-to-day operations and activities.
- Provisioning and deprovisioning user changes;
- Maintenance of IAM technology infrastructure;
- Managing application and user-store integration;
- Interfacing with Service Desk;
- Handling exceptions;
- Future integration of applications and services;
- Upgrades, patch management.
- Have a solid IT and technical background in system architecture, application architecture, design, and implementation.
- A strong understanding of business operations and controls.
- Experience could be achieved by taking up positions in IT and/or IT Security software development projects, security architecture, networking, application and or/database management and system integration of end to end enterprise solutions.
- Strong understanding of multiple platforms, (RACF, Active Directory and UNIX)
- LDAP Knowledge
- Complex problem analysis
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to rapidly adapt to changing business requirements
- Ability to balance customer service and regulatory needs
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Great Communications Skills, both verbal and in writing
- Great Teamwork Skills
- Ability to efficiently acquire and utilize new skills in response to change
- Regulatory Compliance Knowledge (SOX, FFIEC, and PCI).
- Identity Management - Provisioning and Workflow processes.
- Access Management - Authentication and Entitlements.
- Data Security and Privacy - Database access.
- Experience with Role Based Access Controls.
- Experience with implementing IDM solutions
- Experience with Identity Management Provisioning
- IT experience including IT Security Administration
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.