Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America and the largest independent digital bank in the world, with over 20 million clients. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app and used by more than 10 million customers. Almost 36 million Brazilians have requested its products. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by more than 12 million people. In 2019, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our People & Culture Team
Our P&C team is energized by change and thrives on pivoting it quickly. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and also lead us to a global class operation.
This role main goal is to successfully lead the HRIS implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud, delivering an efficient and user-friendly solution to all nubankers! We also aim to have the best HR operations in place, and this PM will be a key advisor to clients presenting them with options, explaining risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems.
Once here, you will:
- Lead the HRIS Oracle HCM Cloud implementation, challenging functional and technical consulting/vendors;
- Identify business requirements (interviews, workshops) and map them into the HCM Cloud functionality;
- Keep the platform fresh and up-to-date, aligned with market best practices and constantly challenge what is possible to be upgraded/improved;
- Apply different methodologies depending on deliverables and scope all framing perspectives of the solution;
- Provide a solid database, enabling smart and informed decision-making.
What are we looking for
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HCM Cloud through a full life cycle project (plan, execute, roll-out, upgrade and support);
- Deep knowledge in Oracle HCM Cloud: HCM modules, processes parametrization and best benchmarks around the world;
- Experience participating in HR projects that defined as-is/to-be processes and successfully implemented it;
- Understanding of Project Management Methodologies (waterfall, agile, PMP);
- Having experience in Digital Transformation in global hyper-growth environments is a plus;
- Able to effectively communicate in English.
- Health, dental and life insurances
- Meal allowance
- Transportation assistance
- 30 days of paid vacation
- Chance of earning equity at Nubank
- Parking partnership - discounted parking in our office
- Free bike parking with showers available
- NuCare - Our mental health and wellness assistance program
- NuLanguage - Our language learning program
- Gympass partnership
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Child care allowance
- ‘Espaço Feijão’- Private nursing and breastfeeding spaces in our buildings
- Onsite Health Center - Medical support for every Nubanker in our office
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.