Nubank is a leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 12 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 8 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Recruiting Team
The Recruiting team has the responsibility to support Nubank's growth by anticipating talent needs, attracting and hiring people that add to our culture. We are looking for an amazing manager to be an ambassador of our hiring principles, focusing on quality, speed, diversity, scalability and candidate experience.
The Recruiting Sourcer role at Nubank is responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies for our Engineering, Product, Design, and Data Science team. For us, sourcing is more than identifying the right talent, is a long-term plan to build, nurture, and develop a community. We're building our team from scratch while developing innovative tools to constantly improve our approach. In order to support Nubank in its global expansion in a hyper-growth moment, we're looking for curious and tech-driven talent that takes sourcing beyond the traditional ways.
Once here, you will:
- Partner closely with Recruiters and Hiring managers to identify and anticipate recruiting needs, gaining a deep understanding of business and technical challenges that we face in our hyper-growth environment.
- Helps us build our team from scratch and collaborate in the development of innovative tools through our partnership with our People Analytics and Employer Branding teams.
- Cultivate a data-driven environment to analyze and improve current sourcing metrics, thus continuously develop and refine what success means to us.
- Develop and execute strategies to identify, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of both internal and traditional tools (i.e Linkedin; StackOverflow; Github; Behance).
- Build a pipeline of leads and develop nurturing strategies to identify future opportunities that could align with the candidate’s interests.
Skills And Competences
- 3+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required.
- Experience Sourcing for Engineering, Product, Data Science or Design.
- Experience tracking metrics and refining searches with results found.
- Familiarity sourcing in platforms, such as: Linkedin, Github, StackOverflow, Dribble, Behance, and Kaggle
- 3+ years of client interaction experience, including working with Tech Leads, Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress.
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- NuCare | Psychological, Financial and Legal support
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.