Nubank is a leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 12 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 8 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan product and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 820 million in seven equity investment rounds from TCV, Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Why is Tech Recruiting important for Nubank?
Nubank is a technology company and software engineers form the bulk of our company. We want to keep attracting the best engineers in the market and due to that we are looking for a Tech Recruiter to join our team. You will be working closely with our Engineering chapter and will have the opportunity to develop and implement recruiting strategies in a fun, smart and fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Become the go-to person for everything related to Engineering hiring
- Consult and influence a range of stakeholders
- Source qualified candidates to solve specific problems and to sustain inbound/outbound level of our pipeline.
- Collaborate with initiatives to promote candidate attraction to our pipeline
- Interpret data and take actions regarding to our pipeline and processes
- Connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Manage candidates in process and provide them a positive experience
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
What are we looking for
- Solid experience in Technical recruiting such as Software Engineering, DevOps and Data Science
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills
- Feel challenged in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Have the ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
Nubank is an equal opportunity employer
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.