Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Operational Risk Team
Our mission as a team is to design and implement an overall risk management process for Nubank. With that in mind we analyse current risks and identify potential ones that may affect our journey.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze critical business functions and define the scope and impact of disaster scenarios, as well as design, plan and implement an enterprise-wide business continuity plan;
- Analyze existing systems. Business continuity specialist recommend redundant, fault-tolerant solutions to ensure business continuity and duplication of all critical data. Partnering with the team you will also devise, schedule and implement business continuity tests, and then analyze the results. You'll present your findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Help us guarantee that our data systems are in compliance with regulations.
How We Work
We believe in:
- Good team chemistry;
- Enthusiasm for building and delivering new features and products;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Collaborating efficiently to ship a great product experience to our customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- At least 3 years of experience working with Business Continuity Management - BCM;
- Be able to develop the BCM Program in adequacy to Nubank's structure and culture;
- Communicates clearly with a diverse audience.
- Good English skills;
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies.
The list of benefits must follow Nubank’s model:
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.