Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the most bureaucratic markets in the world seems like a crazy idea, right? But that’s why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers and $1.4B raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina. And it’s still only Day One for us!
Our People & Culture Team
The P&C team at Nubank is energised by change and thrives in a fast-moving environment. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture, as Nubank scales in size and continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, guide change management, and promote projects that support Nubanks' growth challenges and lead us to become a world-class operation.
Our People Analytics Chapter
As Analytics Lead for HR, you will continue building and scaling people & culture solutions for Nubank through the use of data and analytics. You will be part of creating a state of the art People Analytics team, transforming it into a global reference in the field. You will be leading a team and fostering practical solutions in linking talent and business outcomes. You’ll act as a bridge between the analytics, P&C, data scientists, IT solutions and business teams, ensuring all aspects of people’s data and analytics operate in harmony!
- Create and execute a scalable and bold people analytics vision & strategy that links and measures talent/HR and business priorities and initiatives
- Enable a data driven culture inside HR, also fostering compliance with data protection best practices
- Generate insights from trends and models, bringing relevant information to primary stakeholder groups (business leaders, HR leaders, HRBPs)
- Implement best practices and standards for project management, data governance, data infrastructure, modeling, and hypothesis testing
- Work with stakeholders to ensure needs from HR and the business are met
- Able to explain data findings to executives and translate insights and recommendations into the language of the business
- Coach and inspire a team of engineers and analysts on how to create actionable insights that link talent and business outcomes
- Build a consultative approach to positioning or selling data-driven solutions
- Research data analysis methodologies and transform into an applicable business case inside People and Culture
Skills and competencies
- Relevant experience in Consulting and/or Data Analytics and/or HR Projects / Operations
- Previous experience in HR is not required, but will certainly help
- Experience in managing, mentoring, and supporting a team of direct reports at a senior level
- Able to synthesise data to provide digestible analytical insights and data-driven solutions
- Experience with data infrastructure is an asset
- Strong command in written and verbal communication skills in English
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognise themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organisation that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow, and share ideas.