Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 15 million active customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 12 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our People & Culture Team
Our HR team is energized by change and thrive on pivoting quickly. We contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to promote a powerful and disruptive culture as it scales in size as Nubank continues its steep growth trajectory. We're partnering with leaders to blend strategy, support change management and development projects that align with Nubank's growth plans.
- Create and execute upon complex scenarios, driving compensation programs within an international environment;
- Implement effective tools and processes to scale the company for hypergrowth;
- Bring a quantitative, results-focused approach to the compensation function and attack decision-making through analytical lens;
- Leverage relevant data and metrics to develop attractive compensation packages across different populations;
- Design, implement and manage base, variable, and equity compensation programs across the entire company, with a focus on the rapidly growing Engineering segment;
- Develop customized compensation packages based on the locality of the population and in line with the overall compensation philosophy;
- Create a robust and scalable Executive compensation strategy and process which will directly impact the attraction and retention of Nubank’s
current and future leaders.
We are looking for an experienced Compensation Professional with strong expertise in:
- Variable pay
- Incentive Programs (STI and LTI)
- Compensation bands/structures
- Equity Compensation
- Executive Compensation
Skills and competencies
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to prioritize competing demands liaising with ambiguity
- Analytical thinking, data driven and reporting skills
- Being able to peek inside data sets and take creative approaches to problems
- Feels challenged in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
Diversity and Inclusion at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of Nubanker recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.