Nubank is the leading financial technology company in Latin America. Its first product, launched in 2014, is a no-fee credit card that is fully managed by a mobile app. Almost 30 million people have requested the product since launch, and the company has passed the 10 million customer mark. In 2017, Nubank launched its proprietary loyalty rewards program ("Nubank Rewards"), as well as a digital account ("NuConta") that is already used by 7 million people. This year, the company began testing its personal loan service and took its first steps in international expansion, opening offices in Mexico and Argentina. To date, Nubank has raised around US$ 420 million in seven equity investment rounds from Sequoia Capital, Kaszek Ventures, Tiger Global Management, QED, Founders Fund, DST Global, Redpoint Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Dragoneer Investment Group, Thrive Capital and Tencent. Recently, Nubank was elected as the most innovative company in Latin America and ranked no. 36 on Fast Company' 50 Most Innovative Companies ranking.
Our Mobile Platform Team
This team is responsible for fostering a Continuous Deployment culture at Nubank. They create and maintain shared tooling and pipelines that enable all other Nubank engineers that are contributing to our mobile apps to build, test and safely release their changes to our customers worldwide.
You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the services Nubank provides to our clients. You have a passion for supporting and enabling teams to become more productive.
You are constantly learning and teaching new practices and technologies. You continuously improve your craft as you pursue mastery.
Nubank is a mobile-first financial services startup leading innovation in the legacy banking system in Brazil. Quickly and safely deploying and releasing changes to our mobile apps is crucial to the company’s success.
What you’ll do
- Work with and own our mobile continuous deployment pipelines
- Automating infrastructure used for mobile app test and releases
- Evolve the build, test and release tooling
- Evolve general developer productivity tooling
- Innovate at a high pace to support app development by a team of 50+ contributors and growing
You’ll be a good fit if you have...
- Experience as a Mobile Software Engineer having learned and worked with more than one stack from Objective-C and Swift in iOS, Java and Kotlin in Android or hybrid platforms like React Native and Flutter.
- Collaborating with teams to drive frequent delivery of valued outcomes.
- Working with other languages such as Ruby, Python and Bash for scripting of continuous integration (CI) build, test, deployment, delivery (CD) and release tooling.
- Automating, operating and monitoring production infrastructure in the Cloud.
- Strong skill in technical agile practices like pair programming, mob programming, TDD, CI, CD.
- Working with internal customers and understanding their pains and needs (in our case, the customers are teams at Nubank that ship changes to the mobile apps).
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Flexibility to choose your own custom setup (computer, monitors, OS etc.)
Diversity and Inclusion
We want to build products and experiences for everyone who wants to take back control over their finances, that's why we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that 30% of our team recognize themselves as part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of our culture. At Nu, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.