Our Business Architects at Nubank
This role requires business sense, being comfortable with ambiguity, building connections and influencing stakeholders through effective communication, an analytical mindset, and a bias towards action and execution. Business Architects are part of the Product Office at Nubank.
As a Business Architect, you'll be expected to:
- Solve complex problems with robust analyses and business acumen, such as translating regulatory needs into a business strategy, managing customer support operations in a customer-facing team, or launching operations in a new country (to name a few examples).
- Be the owner of outstanding communication flows and alignment within and outside of your team, engaging effectively orally and by writing at all levels with technical and less technical stakeholders. You will build bridges between different areas of the company.
- Contribute actively in defining, tracking, prioritizing and communicating your team's strategy and goals. You execute Nubank's strategy and design processes that enable Nubank to scale efficiently.
Some examples of prerogatives that you will have:
- Adaptation of products to comply with the Central Bank's regulations (e.g. changing the layout of our credit card bills);
- Ensuring there is a staffed and trained team to deal with an increasing demand of fraud investigation cases due to more conservative business rules;
- Defining and implementing tools and processes to track and give visibility to key KPIs;
- Tracking and improving customer service's operations performance;
- Leading negotiations with key vendors.
- Building a new business process from scratch for a new product feature
- Identify product and process improvements based on customer feedback
We are looking for a professional who has:
- Bachelor's Degree (concluded) in Business, Engineering, Math, or Economics or other relevant field.
- 4+ years of professional experience.
- Proficient in English with commitment to reach fluent level in 2 years.
- Proven track record leading multiple complex and critical projects from start to finish involving a number of topics/variables, such as business, regulations, Legal, finance or Product.
- Solid analytical background : must be comfortable manipulating data to make decisions and diving deep into technical details.
- Highly organised and comfortable planning and leading a project involving a multi-disciplinary group.
- Outstanding written and oral communication with all levels of the business from C-level to Customer Support, across all disciplines.
- Hands-on and willing to get hands dirty on execution.
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Programming is not required but candidates need to display interest in learning basic data analysis skills (e.g. SQL).
Tackling the complex banking system to empower people in one of the world's most bureaucratic markets seems like a crazy idea, right? But that's why, how, and where Nubank was born. We fight complexity through our transparent and straightforward products and experiences: a no-fee credit card, a rewards program, a lending platform, and a digital savings account. In a nutshell, we are the most innovative tech company in Latin America, and we are obsessed with building financial services and products that make our customers love us fanatically. With over 30 million customers and $1 billion raised in investment rounds, we are the fastest growing digital bank in the world, with offices in Brazil, Germany, Mexico and Argentina. And it's still only Day One for us!
Nubank continues to hire for all open roles, all interviewing and onboarding is done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team and our current staff will remain working from home until it is safe to return to our offices.