Associate Financial Advisor
at North Star Resource Group (View all jobs)
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
North Star Resource Group is looking to find a candidate for a financial advising position in Minneapolis, MN. We are looking for a college graduate or a more experienced individual in a position today not feeling fulfilled and looking to start a career that is designed around serving others and making an impact. Additionally, you will work under the guidance and mentorship of an experienced financial advisor.
If you are looking for a career and profession that involves sales and marketing with the ability to have ownership and autonomy; while making an impact in your clients’ lives, financial advising may be a good fit for you. By joining an organization where you can use your relationship building skills and your ability to meet and exceed goals, you will have the opportunity to build a world class, client centered practice.
Many successful individuals in this position have been involved in sports teams as individual contributors or team leaders, and are often experienced in sales and marketing. In addition, they have a history of making the right decision based upon their moral and ethical values. In this opportunity, you will learn about sales and marketing in the financial services industry and what it takes to be a successful Financial Advisor. North Star uses a comprehensive 3 phase on-boarding and development process that is designed to get you familiar with the career, fully licensed as a financial advisor, and ultimately help you build a sustainable business.
- Incredible sense of urgency
- Want to help people or make a lasting impact
- Highly motivated
- Extreme desire to succeed and overcome obstacles
- A need to have ownership in what you do
- Some post-graduate work experience
- Licensure (Series 7, 66, Life/Health) - NOT REQUIRED. We provide sponsorship for those needing to pass these exams.
“A very rewarding career after a lot of hard work” – Financial Advisor, (www.glassdoor.com)
We understand that it takes hard work to find success and we have designed a program that works to ensure that your hard work pays off! Some of the benefits of joining North Star Resource Group include:
- Competitive compensation package – average first year compensation $40,000-$50,000. This is based upon associate advisor success
- Base financing
- Commission program
- Bonus opportunities
- Experienced Mentorship and Coaching
- Comprehensive training and development program designed to ensure your success
- Benefits package – Health, Dental and Vision
- 401(k) retirement plan and Life & Disability insurance
- Family owned and operated, successful organization
As part of this opportunity, you will work directly with a Senior Advisor who will become your mentor throughout the life of the position. In addition to a providing a mentor who is an industry expert in their niche market, you will have access to training courses that are designed to educate you on the advisor role and to prepare you to successfully pass all the exams that are required to become a fully registered Financial Advisor.