Here’s the gist:
Nowaday is a full-stack experience company uncovering and narrating every city’s most fascinating stories so we can all feel them first-hand. Launching with a private and on-demand "Roaring '20s" classic car tour in NYC, the company has built an experience that highlights the unique culture and history of the city, and invites travelers to step into the story of the real New York.
Be the first acquisition marketing hire for an experience startup backed by leading VCs. You will help design the strategy and spearhead the execution of Nowaday’s paid marketing programs. You will work closely with the founders to design and implement Nowaday’s acquisition marketing strategy from the ground up, and will help grow the business into an iconic staple of NYC Tourism.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute performance-based campaigns that drive bookings and introduce Nowaday to the world
- Manage daily campaign optimizations of all digital marketing campaigns (i.e. Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Publisher Direct, Affiliates) and agencies/vendors associated with our acquisition efforts
- Leverage A/B testing to optimize and scale acquisition campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance against KPIs to inform tests, optimization plans, and budgeting decisions
- Collaborate with creative teams to generate new campaign content
- Forecast budget and build a plan to efficiently scale campaigns and grow the business
Who you are:
- 3+ years of data-driven, acquisition marketing experience
- Experience working at an e-commerce startup; consumer-focused, travel startup a plus
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Expertise across multiple digital media channels, including paid social, paid search, display
- Advanced knowledge of excel, digital marketing KPIs, attribution modeling and analytics platforms
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement
With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. We understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!