Here’s the gist:
Nowaday is a full-stack experience company uncovering and narrating every city’s most fascinating stories so we can all feel them first-hand. Launching with a private and on-demand "Roaring '20's" classic car tour in NYC, the company has built an experience that highlights the unique culture and history of the city, and invites travelers to step into the story of the real New York. Our team, backed by funding from leading VCs, is poised to redefine the way that people experience cities.
The bookkeeping intern will report directly to the founders of the company, and will provide essential assistance in financial record keeping. The bookkeeping intern will be responsible for recording all revenue and expenses, processing of journal entries for received payments and service fulfillments, organization of receipts and records via Expensify. Additionally they will assist with transactions and reimbursements.
Who you are:
- Most importantly, you have a positive attitude-- we are looking for people who care beyond just checking the box on tasks
- Experience with Quickbooks and recording journal entries is a plus!
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting along with outstanding academic achievement
With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. We understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!