Here’s the gist:
Nowaday is a full-stack experience company uncovering and narrating every city’s most fascinating stories so we can all feel them first-hand. Launching with a private and on-demand "Roaring '20's" classic car tour in NYC, the company has built an experience that highlights the unique culture and history of the city, and invites travelers to step into the story of the real New York. Our team, backed by funding from leading VCs, is poised to redefine the way that people experience cities.
Our Operations Team keeps the business in motion and ensures that every traveler has a great experience. As an Operations Associate, you will be responsible for the route/schedule, vehicle logistics, in-car experience, and new driver training program. You will report directly to the founders of the company, and will help grow the business into an iconic staple of NYC Tourism.
Every member of our Operations Team must complete a 4-6 month rotation program as a tour guide. In this fast-paced start-up environment, we fundamentally believe that all Ops team members must be intimately connected with the services provided by the company, and understand its end customers. This first-hand knowledge will dramatically improve your ability to make key decisions, and provide training and manager-level insights as you grow within your career at Nowaday.
Who you are:
- Most importantly, you have a positive attitude-- we are looking for people who care about giving travelers an A+ experience, and not just check the box on tasks
- Self-starter who is able to work in a highly demanding environment
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, and an unquenchable desire to promote the company brand
- Enthusiasm about entrepreneurship and the startup landscape
- Bachelor’s degree along with outstanding academic achievement
With the above said, we always encourage people of all backgrounds, and all experiences, to apply. We understand that job requisitions don't always allow your unique work history to shine, and we invite you to show us what you know!