SEI Novus is a portfolio intelligence platform where asset owners and asset managers interact with their investments and with each other. We help investors enrich and manage their data, extract actionable investment insights, and improve stakeholder communication via visualization and automation. We strive to be the center of the institutional investment ecosystem: where the world’s greatest investors gather to manage their portfolios and engage with one another.
$120 trillion is invested annually on behalf pensions, endowments, sovereign funds, private investors, and family offices. These groups strive to affect the world in unique ways—be it through funding scholarships, protecting pensions, establishing charitable foundations, supporting medical research, preserving wealth, and more.
Unfortunately, many of these institutions are using outdated and disconnected tools to manage their portfolios. SEI Novus offers comprehensive solutions for the multi-asset class portfolio. By providing a single platform that streamlines data processes, quantifies investment skill, uncovers bias, and helps investors plan more accurately, we are helping investors amplify their impact.
We expect our team members to deliver on their responsibilities and understand how each and every component of our company works to generate our collective success. We hold ourselves and our colleagues accountable to the highest standards.
If the following sounds like you, we look forward to getting to know you—
- You have a natural drive to become the best at what you do; excellence is your top priority in the work you deliver
- You favor errors of commission (failures that result from taking action) over errors of omission (failure to act)
- You value the best answer more than your ego, can remain composed in the heat of the moment, and can critique and vocalize your thoughts while simultaneously maintaining great relationships
- You value diversity of opinion and look for what can be learned from every interaction
- Your integrity is non-negotiable
What You’ll Do
You will report directly to our Sr. Content Marketing Specialist and need to be based in NYC. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist a B2B fintech content marketing team in creating, editing, and publishing content
- Gain experience in CMSs, CRMs, SEO tools, Adobe Creative Suite, and other content production tools
- Monitor and bolster site’s SEO through performing audits, implementing website fixes, and building links
- Increase understanding of KPIs through producing monthly marketing reports
- Learn about the compliance process for a publicly traded company through supporting the content approval workflow
- Provide project management and operational support across various company projects
- Junior or Senior, seeking a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 1 or more internship experiences throughout college and/or applicable class work
- Understanding of the strategies behind marketing channels; including PR, Social Media, Events, Ads, Content Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing.
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills.
- Eye for design; Adobe CS experience is a plus
- Willingness to rise to any occasion, including constantly delving into the unknown
- Scrappy, start-up minded
- Exceptional time management skills; proactive
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously