At Novus, we help investors of all stripes succeed. As Novus’ Marketing Associate, you will be given a unique level of responsibility and autonomy to get things done and deliver tangible results. You will primarily be working on marketing solutions that expand our digital footprint, while also contributing towards product marketing initiatives. You will report directly to our Marketing Manager and the role will can either be based on NYC or London.
What You’ll Do
- Manage marketing initiatives and provide operational support across various projects
- Own the execution of content marketing, including management of our blog and podcast
- Execute digital ad campaigns using LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads
- Analyze our lead funnel and marketing automation processes to strengthen marketing-sales synergy
- Perform A/B tests, gather analytics, and report on digital channel effectiveness
- Collaborate in the creation of marketing collateral, including graphics
- Monitor and bolster site’s SEO through performing audits, implementing website fixes, and cultivating a keyword strategy
- Create website copy that is compelling, optimized, user friendly, and aware of industry & product nuance
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing, bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Understanding of the strategies behind marketing channels; including PR, Social Media, Events, Ads, Content Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing.
- Prior experience in B2B fintech Saas preferred
- Exposure to financial markets and/or institutional investing preferred
- Strong writing skills; equally capable of editing highly technical research and creating punchy social media posts (for example).
- Eye for design; Adobe CS experience is a plus
- Experience or certifications in the following areas is a plus: Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Optimizely
- Willingness to rise to any occasion, including constantly delving into the unknown
- Scrappy, start-up minded
- Exceptional time management skills; proactive
- Detail oriented, extremely organized, and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
Novus serves capital allocators and managers, helping them enrich and manage their data, extract actionable investment insights, and improve stakeholder communication via visualization and automation. We strive to be the center of the institutional investment ecosystem: where the world’s greatest investors gather to manage their portfolios and engage with one another.
Over $120 trillion is invested annually on behalf pensions, endowments, sovereign funds, private investors, and family offices. These groups strive to affect the world in unique ways—be it through funding scholarships, protecting pensions, establishing charitable foundations, supporting medical research, preserving wealth, and more.
Unfortunately, many of these institutions are using outdated and disconnected tools to manage their portfolios. Novus offers comprehensive solutions for the multi-asset class portfolio. By providing a single platform that streamlines data processes, quantifies investment skill, uncovers bias, and helps investors plan more accurately, we are helping investors amplify their impact.
We expect our team members to deliver on their responsibilities and understand how each and every component of our company works to generate our collective success. We hold ourselves and our colleagues accountable to the highest standards.
If the following sounds like you, we look forward to getting to know you—
- You have a natural drive to become the best at what you do; excellence is your top priority in the work you deliver
- You favor errors of commission (failures that result from taking action) over errors of omission (failure to act)
- You value the best answer more than your ego, can remain composed in the heat of the moment, and can critique and vocalize your thoughts while simultaneously maintaining great relationships
- You value diversity of opinion and look for what can be learned from every interaction
- Your integrity is non-negotiable