NovoEd is seeking world class sales professionals in the Western U.S. region to bring effective online learning to corporations.
Your focus will be on platform, content, and services sales to large corporations and other training organizations. You’ll work closely with sales leadership to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our sales process to roll out a winning strategy to impact our business. Exceeding revenue goals in the next year will be the primary driver and fuel for the continued growth of our business.
We’re looking for a candidate who will embrace the challenges of building a business from the ground up, who is excited to be part of a high growth team, and who will be creative and determined to address challenges by providing solutions.
You should bring a passion for education, training, entrepreneurial mindset, and sales expertise. It would help if you’ve sold SaaS products to HR organizations within large enterprises, but we’re open to all relevant B2B sales experiences.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative. You’ll grow professionally across several dimensions, including the ability to step up and help lead if you prove you’re ready.
- Drive Bookings: The Account Executive is ultimately responsible for worldwide bookings growth. Prospect, qualify, engage, and close accounts to exceed quarterly bookings targets.
- Strategic Enterprise Sales: Partner with customers to solve their key challenges in learning and development. Act as a “solutions consultant” and creatively identify new opportunities to help our customers be more successful.
- Prospecting & Lead Generation: Partner with Marketing to drive awareness and generate leads through referrals, networking, cold calls/emails, field marketing (events), and more.
- Ensure Customer Success: Partner with Services to implement strategic solutions for customers. Remain closely involved through the completion of pilots and early implementations to ensure success.
- Account Management: Deepen relationships and grow key strategic accounts.
- Drive Product-Market Fit: Partner with Product and Marketing teams to refine NovoEd’s positioning and nail product-market fit. Iterate on messaging, positioning, pricing, and packaging to identify the best fit for customer needs.
- Drive Growth: Promote the long-term growth of NovoEd by partnering with marketing to develop case studies, customer references, press releases, and more.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership - NovoEd is an agile startup that is constantly evolving and trying new things. We expect the roles and responsibilities will constantly evolve and expand. We are looking for entrepreneurial sales and account executives who are excited to do whatever it takes to grow NovoEd.
- This is a senior individual contributor role with a clear path to management.
- ~4-8 years of professional experience
- At least 2 years of highly successful B2B sales experience, ideally to HR or L&D leaders
- Experience engaging with senior executives, particularly in HR (CHRO, CLO, VP)
- Both startup and large company experience preferred
- Education or HR experience helpful, but not required
- Successful track record selling to Fortune 500 companies
- Strong decision making, negotiation, and quantitative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to form relationships quickly
- Excellent written and oral communicator, including slide presentations
- Comfort with SaaS products (you’ll be selling software)
- Entrepreneurial, comfort with ambiguity, ability to structure complex tasks
- Results driven, bias for action, and hunger for execution
- Cross-functional team collaboration, working across groups (Services, Marketing, Sales, etc)