NovoEd is seeking a Marketing Manager to help us bring effective online learning to more organizations.
We’re looking for a data-driven inbound marketer to drive the top of NovoEd’s marketing funnel. You will be in charge of generating awareness, driving demand, identifying prospects, and converting these into leads for our enterprise business. You’ll support sales to nurture these leads and close opportunities.
We’re looking for a candidate who will embrace the challenges of building a business from the ground up, who is excited to be part of a close-knit team, and who will be creative and determined in confronting challenges and building solutions.
Candidates must have enterprise marketing experience in the United States, as well as experience running marketing campaigns and creating thought leadership pieces / content.
- Lead Generation Campaigns: Drive awareness and generate leads to supply sales with a stream of marketing-qualified leads. Activities include content creation, event/field marketing, digital ads, email campaigns, and more.
- Content & Collateral - Develop rich content and publish collateral and other marketing assets to attract a qualified audience and support referrals. Examples include blog posts, white papers, case studies, webinars, infographics, videos, and web pages. You'll own our content calendar and blog.
- Email Nurturing & Campaigns - Developing email marketing campaigns and reaching out to new prospects through various channels. Similarly, develop email nurturing (drip) workflows
- Webinar Series - Use virtual events (webinars) to drive awareness and generate leads. This includes coordinating speakers, creating presentations, managing logistics, and driving awareness and attendance.
- Social Media - Develop communities and distribute content through social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
- Lead Nurturing - Optimize and manage our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social media channels. This is particularly valuable for early leads that aren’t yet responsive or ready for sales involvement.
- Sales Enablement - Support sales to close deals (later in the funnel) with collateral, demos, guides, and other pre-sales support.
- Analytics - Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers. Track effectiveness of all channels and campaigns, and optimize budget against cost per acquisition by channel.
- Marketing Strategy - Collaborate with the broader marketing team on marketing and channel strategy, messaging, positioning, pricing, packaging, and licensing.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership - NovoEd is an agile startup that is constantly evolving and trying new things. We expect the roles and responsibilities will constantly evolve and expand. We are looking for entrepreneurial marketers who are excited to do whatever it takes to grow NovoEd.
Experience and Skills
- ~5-10 years of professional experience
- At least 4 years of B2B marketing experience in the United States, ideally for HR-related product
- Startup experience highly valued
- MBA or MA valued, but not required
- Native English fluency with at least 4 years of US-based experience.
- Business and marketing acumen
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Eye for visual design and structured communication (for designing compelling collateral)
- Analytical skills, including comfort with Excel and ideally SQL (for data analysis)
- Technical skills, including comfort with HTML/CSS (for web / landing page design)
- Entrepreneurial, comfort with ambiguity, ability to structure complex tasks
- Project management skills, bias for action, and hunger for implementation (“get stuff done”)