Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of ESG Analysts whose responsibilities include supporting customers in their onboarding of the software platform, providing ad hoc customer advisory services, and building and sharing knowledge on sustainability related topics.
- Collaborating with the Customer Success team in servicing customers during onboarding and in building long-term customer relationships.
- Sharing your knowledge and insights gained from previous experience and involvement in the corporate sustainability reporting field, internally with the various business functions including Product, Customer Success, and Business Development.
- Sharing your knowledge externally through presentations to customers and participation in various Novisto-sponsored events.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in commerce, business administration, sustainability management, or any other related field;
- 15+ years experience; combined experience in corporate financial reporting and/or corporate sustainability reporting; this may include positions in accounting or investor relations functions;
- Experience with people management;
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of corporate sustainability reporting, including the main standards, frameworks, and questionnaires as well as current trends;
- Demonstrated knowledge of responsible investment trends, especially as they pertain to driving corporate sustainability disclosures;
- Proven talent for managing people in people-centric, results-oriented work environment;
- SASB Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting (FSA) Credential an asset;
- Other courses or designations in corporate sustainability reporting or sustainable finance is an asset;
- Combination of continuous learning mindset (professional curiosity), keen analytical thinking, and excellent communication (knowledge-sharing) skills;
- Strong work ethic and professionalism;
- Attention to customer satisfaction;
- Can work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, startup-like environment;
- Proficiency in Google suite (Gmail, Drive, Slides, Sheets, Forms) and Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
What we offer:
- Join an early stage, well-financed company
- Advance Novisto’s purpose of contributing to the sustainability of the economy, environment, and society by empowering companies to make better decisions and disclosures through our ESG data management software
- Contribute your knowledge and insights to increase awareness and knowledge of sustainability
- Generous health benefits (100% Insurance coverage & access to Dialogue's telemedicine app)
- Flexible schedules & opportunity to work remotely
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Stock option plan
- Summer hours
- If you prefer to work at the office, we have a beautiful office, in Old Montreal, close to downtown and steps away from a metro (subway) station