We are looking for a Cloud Security Specialist to join our team. You will be reporting to our Chief Technology Officer.
- Design, develop and implement cloud security initiatives to ensure the required security controls are in place
- Implementation of security controls to be compliant with security certifications such as the SOC 2 or ISO 27001
- Manage security audits, vulnerability and threat assessments
- Analyze vulnerabilities discovered, prioritize remediation and assist team in implementing appropriate countermeasures
- Organize Penetration tests, review reports and advice technical team on appropriate remediation
- Investigate, coordinate and report on security events, incidents and intrusions
- Track incidents through analysis, diagnosis, correction and resolution
- Participate in vendor and technology selection of new IT solutions and/or existing technology
- Develop and update IT policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Serve as an expert for the team to advise on all security issues.
- At least 5 years experience in IT Security.
- Experience with Cloud Security.
- 5 years of experience with web related technologies.
- Knowledge of SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certifications is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by creating a product that is bringing positive change around the world
- Generous health benefits
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal