Novisto is building the world's most advanced ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) data management and analytics software platform. We are helping global companies improve the efficiency and accuracy of their non-financial reporting while creating value from their non-financial data. We are providing a new, unified vision on ESG data and CSR management to bring positive change in companies around the world on the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Climate Change agenda.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join us.
As one of the first members of the Product team, you will be responsible for writing feature requirements, creating user stories and acting as the product liaison in daily stand-ups and SCRUM meetings. You will also be responsible for leading the translation of software features into technical requirements (Features) and follows Agile Scrum based Software development:
- Aid in assessing value and prioritization of stories, epics and themes by working alongside the Director of Product to ensure work focus aligns with comprehensive product strategy.
- Clearly define User Stories and Acceptance Criteria per feature.
- Responsible for conversion of internal and external customer requests into feature descriptions and end-user stories
- Groom the backlog in preparation for sprint and release planning post-development start through QA.
- Coordinate and perform the full SDLC such as kickoff, business analysis, requirements elicitation, design, user testing and release activities
- Collaborate with development team during iteration cycles, including but not limited to requirement clarifications, test plan and test case review, desk checks and feature approval
- Provide regular project status and schedule updates
- Produce content for engineering, sales, and product marketing to consume for product launches, marketing, training, or technical specs.
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) degree or equivalent mix of education and experience
- At least 2 years experience as a product owner or software project manager
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with business analysts, UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, technical understanding of products, and up-to-date on industry standards and best practices.
- Experience with JIRA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by creating a product that is bringing positive change around the world
- Generous health benefits
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal