At Novisto, our vision is to be the world’s leading software solution for integrated corporate sustainability management. Our purpose is to advance a more inclusive and resilient society by enabling organizations to create value through sustainability.
You will have the chance to work with incredibly talented and driven people within our engineering and business teams. While our employees are currently working remotely, we are taking thoughtful measures to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for any new employee joining our growing company.
We are looking for experienced Head of Corporate Development to join the team and support our rapid growth. Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Corporate Development will partner closely with product, engineering and business leaders to source, evaluate, execute and integrate acquisition opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Research technology trends and market landscapes to source acquisition ideas
- Engage with internal business leaders to evaluate these trends and potential targets
- Develop M&A business proposals that are presented to executive leadership team
- Assist in deal negotiations and due diligence efforts
- Manage cross-functional post merger integration efforts
- Build and maintain relationships with potential targets and industry VC’s
- Assist in executing and managing corporate investments
- Assist with M&A board and executive materials
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years’ experience in corporate development, venture capital, private equity or investment banking with a technology focus (prior corporate development experience in enterprise tech is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related degree
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities (financial modelling experience required)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by being part of a company that is bringing positive change around the world
- Competitive compensation and generous health benefits
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal (once the pandemic is over!)