At Novisto, our vision is to be the world’s leading software solution for integrated corporate sustainability management. Our purpose is to advance a more inclusive and resilient society by enabling organizations to create value through sustainability.
You will have the chance to work with incredibly talented and driven people within our engineering and business teams. While our employees are currently working remotely, we are taking thoughtful measures to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for any new employee joining our growing company.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Engineer to join us.
You will be responsible for technological duties associated with cloud computing, including configuration, deployments maintenance, support, monitoring, security.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years with web related technologies
- 3+ years experience with configure and maintain cloud infrastructure
- 3+ years experience in infrastructure support
- Extensive experience in managing cloud application infrastructure
- Experience with software installation, troubleshooting & technical support
- Experience in cloud services configuration and monitoring
- Strong knowledge of information security policies and procedures
- Experience in application deployments, monitoring, and overall service availability
- Experience in task automation using configuration and scripting for scalability and efficiency
- Experience with Docker, Git, Linux/Bash
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Python, relational databases is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud deployment pipelines, CI/CD, GitOps
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind, great attention to detail
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join an early stage, well-financed company
- The chance to have an impact by creating a product that is bringing positive change around the world
- Generous health benefits
- Beautiful office, in the heart of Old Montreal