Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking Network Engineers to perform Linux/Windows systems administration, hardware and software integration, network management and application installation and configuration in a prototype development and evaluation lab. We are looking for a self-starter that is able to work independently or in small teams and can rapidly learn new hardware and software technologies.
Here's what you need:
- Eight (8) to eighteen (18) years of general experience as a systems and/or network administrator
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in systems analysis, data center management, networking and communications applications on complex information systems, database management, the use of programming/scripting languages that support systems, and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
- Proven experience and strong understanding of hardware and software integration
- Experience at the highest technical level of all phases of applications system analysis, system design, and implementation activities
- Security+ CE or equivalent security certification
- Experience leading a small team, providing technical direction and delegating complex engineering tasks
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science can be substituted for four years of general experience as a systems administrator
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience administering and troubleshooting Linux and Windows systems
- Proven experience in RedHat Linux, CentOS, and/or SELinux System Administration
- Infrastructure and network experience with Dell, Mellanox, Excelero, Brocade, Palo Alto, Arista, Nvidia servers and VMWare
- Network integration experience – routing, switching, and firewall rules administration
- Experience with DCIM, CM, and system management tools such as Ansible and SALT
- 2-3 years of VM and storage (NFS) experience
- Excellent design and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with container platforms, preferably Docker
- Proven experience installing and configuring applications
- Familiarity with Agency standards, STE/STN compliance and agency security systems
- Palo Alto firewalls and rule sets
- Commercial Cloud Solutions (C2S) and AZURE
- Jira or similar ticket tracking system
- An active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $122,600 - $198,800
Colorado: $122,600 - $171,700
New York City: $141,800 - $198,800
Washington: $130,500 - $182,800
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.