Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Cloud platform Engineer to design, build, test, and deploy cloud application solutions that integrate cloud and non-cloud infrastructure. Provide ongoing technical support and maintenance of production and development systems and software products both remote and onsite and for configured services running on various platforms operating within a defined operating model and processes. Deploy infrastructure and platform environments, creates a proof of architecture to test architecture viability, security and performance.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of cloud based IT systems
- Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of cloud based IT systems
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using cloud based IT systems
- Provide support to cloud based IT systems including day to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all the client server storage network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and perform system capacity analysis and planning
- Provide in depth experience in trouble shooting cloud based IT systems
- Configure and manage cloud based operating systems and installs loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
Here's what you need:
- Five years of experience as a System Admin
- Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or Five years of additional System Admin experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Security+ or A+ Certification
Bonus points if you have:
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required to start
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $90,700 - $147,100
Colorado: $90,700 - $127,100
New York City: $105,000 - $147,100
Washington: $96,600 - $135,200
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.