Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities for formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
Provide day to day maintenance routine, preventative, and corrective of the ITSM platform to ensure consistent, reliable, and secure service availability for users. Perform specific scheduled maintenance activities that result from manufacturers recommended service intervals, alerts, bulletins, available patches and updates according to the clients approved change management processes. Analyze system capacity and performance to support problem resolution and system enhancements and monitors system tests. Build, update, deploy, and integrate ITSM Tool of Record including major planned vendor upgrades and enhancements. Document detailed service interoperability standards and procedures for integrating new modules into the ITSM platform.
Here’s what you need:
- 8+ years of experience with systems engineering or 6+ years of experience with systems engineering and Associates degree or 4+ years of experience with systems engineering and Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of experience with systems engineering and Master’s degree or PhD
- Experience developing systems, products, and/or processes based on a total systems perspective
- Experience analyzing, defining, and documenting customer needs and required functionality
- Experience performing system level design trade analysis, reviewing, and approving system specifications and description documents
- Experience with determining how a system is to be built, tested, and implemented, planning the system development execution and ensuring adherence to appropriate standards, policies, principles, and practices
Bonus points if:
- Experience with at least one of: BMC Truesight, HP NNM, ServiceNow or Riverbed Aternity
- Experience with ServiceNow Discovery or ServiceNow CMDB
- Knowledge of applicable business lines/industries and understands the relationship between technical and business needs
- Experience designing, developing and testing theoretical and/or physical models in addition to developing the system design, considering operational impacts, performance, testing, manufacturing, cost and schedule, training, maintenance, and support
- Experience with ServiceNow Configuration Management Database (CMDB) or ServiceNow IT Operations Management or ServiceNow ITOM Discovery
- An active TS/SCI clearance is required to start
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $105,200 - $168,400
Colorado: $105,200 - $145,500
New York City: $121,700 - $168,400
Washington: $112,100 - $154,900
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.