Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer that is excited about solving complex challenges for a unique virtualized infrastructure platform which is currently employed by our DoD customer. The ideal candidate will have knowledge supporting a DevSecOps Platform in multiple gov cloud environments from Unclassified to Top Secret and able to build, enable and facilitate modified Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) tools and processes for fielding unique Cyber capabilities. As a project under the Emerging Technologies division, Mission Platform Automation group, our automated platforms and virtualized infrastructure embrace infrastructure as code, leveraging new technologies to automate the deployment, sustainment, and recovery of the entire system. This role supporting operational users, multiple development teams, testers, and government stakeholders would provide advanced field engineering support and Tier II sustainment to the virtual and physical systems making up the entire architecture, which continues to push the boundaries of innovation. In addition, this role would ensure product excellence for this cutting-edge technology currently employed by our USAF customer and provide continued support to National Security interests. The ideal candidate will be a driven team player that thrives in a team environment. This candidate should be an exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated proficiency in critical analysis and abstract reasoning. This candidate should have a strong sense of observation and the ability to lead the translation of observations into technical solutions.
- Resolve issues through troubleshooting, on-call and manual intervention to maintain the health of the networks, able to support and maintain all systems within the DevSeOps pipeline
- Develop new features, scaling or automation based on the resolution of the of issues
- Work with other teams across the Air Force and supporting DevSecOps across multiple security classifications
- Onboarding and supporting product teams across the Air Force to continuously develop and deploy code to multiple security environments
- Maintain networks supporting continuous workflow incorporating integration, delivery, testing, deployment, and monitoring to deliver applications more efficiently and effectively
- Support automation and monitoring to release applications more frequently
- Work in an Agile environment using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Identifying, defining, analyzing and coordinating update and maintenance requirements for a diverse technical architecture.
- Development of capabilities leveraging creative solutions and scripting mechanisms.
- Develop strategies for system scale, update, backup, and recovery.
- Developing and enhancing processes, technical documentation, metric gathering, and reports.
- Troubleshooting and engineering solutions to production, integration, and development environments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here's what you need:
- DoD 8570 Certification(s) IAT Level II
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, Math, or related discipline.
- 2+ years engineering or infrastructure development experience.
- 2+ years' experience with VMWare, Vsphere, and/or VCenter.
- 2+ years' experience developing and maintaining automated systems.
- 4+ years Windows/Linux System Administration Experience
- Strong coordination, organizational and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively execute tasks, resolve issues, and meet challenging schedules.
Bonus points if you have:
- CASP or CISSP Certificatins
- Experience writing, modifying, automating and executing scripts (Python, Shell, Bash, Ansible etc.)
- Systems Security and architecture related certifications like CASP or CISSP
- Understanding of DoD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.)
- Familiarity with Ansible, Kubernetes and/or Containers
- Experience in research and development programs leveraging Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Experience Supporting Development teams
- Demonstrated experience with supporting of complex technical projects and team leads
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $105,200 - $168,400
Colorado: $105,200 - $145,500
New York City: $121,700 - $168,400
Washington: $112,100 - $154,900
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.