Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Business Functional Analyst with strong communication and leadership skills to support new and existing and deployments. In this position, you will navigate a complex work environment to collaborate with Defense business users, project sponsors, senior leadership and supporting teams to provide the necessary support to delivery, update and expand on delivery.
- Manage the expectations of the customer with regard to solution functionality and deployment process
- Serve as business analyst advising the customer on best practices for configuring Dynamics and TMT
- Communicate change management initiatives supporting the deployment and support of the solution
- Conduct classroom training and desk side support for users and customer technical support staff
- Update formal solution training and configuration materials
- Support technical staff during solution installation with user and organization account creation, solution configuration, and troubleshooting as needed
- Conduct functional testing of solution and lead customer adoption process
- Provide application troubleshooting and support for the client's help desk functions
- Review and provide management/leadership reports, briefings and metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Military experience, OR government subcontracting, OR DoD consulting experience
- Experience supporting software solutions
- Demonstrates experience providing management report using key metrics such as charts, graphs and presentations
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience as a DoD command level staff action officer
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience being responsible for the requirements gathering, system configuration, planning, training and deployment of a software product or custom application
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $73,900 - $115,100
Colorado: $73,900 - $99,400
New York City: $85,500 - $115,100
Washington: $78,600 - $105,900
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.