Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a Systems Administrator to provide support for the design, planning, implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network device, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to the customers management team and internal customers
- Configures and manages Windows and Linux operating systems and installs/loads
- Configures, manages, maintains and troubleshoots virtualization infrastructure
- Create scripts for the management of user’s files, systems processes and hardware
- Work with appropriate entities on the creation and sustainment of dataflows using COTS and GOTS solutions
- Work with the System Owner, ISSO and DAO on the creation, modification and reaccreditation of applicable System Security Plans
- Work with facilities management on potential environmental impacts to minimize data loss and processing degradation
Here's what you need:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience administering Windows systems, preferably Win Server 2012 or newer
- Minimum 5 years Red Hat Linux Experience, or a derivative like CentOS or Fedora
- Minimum 5 years Cisco NX-OS experience
- Experience provisioning systems, configuring systems, patching and managing systems, and securing/hardening systems
- Perform operating system troubleshooting; maintain integrity of systems; and configure network components, to implement system enhancements
- Knowledge of systems and network security, auditing, and user authentication
- Experience administering NetApp appliances
- CWIP/IAT Level 1 Certification Required (A+ CE, CCNA-Security, CND, Network+ CE, SSCP, CISSP, etc.)
Bonus points if you have:
- Exhibited experience with Python, Java, C/C++ and Perl
- Exhibited experience with Centrify
- Familiarity and experience with the ASPEN tool suite
- Experience with administration of Jupyter Environment/Ecosystem
- Experience with administration of ML/AI software suites (including, but not limited to: pytorch, tensorflow, anaconda)
- An active TS/SCI w/Poly clearance is required to start
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $102,100 - $141,300 and information on benefits offered is here.
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.