Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a motivated Cloud Enablement Engineer with experience in designing, securing, and maintaining enterprise cloud environments across multiple Cloud Service Providers.
- Implement, administer, and troubleshoot DevSecOps pipelines to include managing container orchestrations platforms
- Design and implement public and hybrid cloud architectures
- Strong Linux background, install, configure and maintain servers throughout the life cycle
- Customer-facing solutions architecture consulting
- Implementing and monitoring controls using compliance tools and manual reviews
- Working with systems, cybersecurity, and software engineering teams to establish, advise, and monitor security controls implemented within the cloud environment
- Work alongside cybersecurity and network engineering teams to produce and maintain documentation
- Maintain security guidelines by leveraging risk, design, and operational requirements
- Provide high-level briefings to a non-technical audience on architecture and risks
- Evaluate third-party applications and software for security and compliance
- Conduct market research for best practices and security engineering concepts
- Apply DISA STIGS, SRGs, NIST, and other compliance standards
Here's what you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience with security architecture on public and hybrid cloud systems
- Minimum two years of experience with public and or hybrid cloud architecture, design, and implementation
Bonus Points if you have:
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Cloud Architect Certifications in AWS Solutions Architect Professional and/or Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- In-depth experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Familiarity with DoD Risk Management Framework (DoD RMF) and DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide
- Experience with enterprise networking technologies
- Expertise in Access Management and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Familiarity with SDN, VPCs, Transit Gateways, and Cloud APIs
- Exposure to Containerization and Micro Service Architectures
- IaC using tools such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Extensive scripting experience in one or more high-level programming languages in Python, Go, Node.js, etcetera
- Experience with the accreditation of DoD systems
- An active TS/SCI or minimum Secret clearance
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $105,200 - $168,400
Colorado: $105,200 - $145,500
New York City: $121,700 - $168,400
Washington: $112,100 - $154,900
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.