Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Join a rapidly growing Elasticsearch practice at Accenture Federal Services (AFS), utilizing Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats (The Elastic Stack) technology to support important commercial and federal missions. AFS will provide Elasticsearch training and certification support to motivated candidates.
- Support various customers with large enterprise deployments of Elasticsearch. Provide troubleshooting support as needed for Elastic deployments at the systems or software level.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic environments at AFS sites and customer sites on cloud (AWS) and on-premise instances. Facilitate integration with customer data sources and applications.
Here's what you need:
- 2+ years of working with and understanding software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture.
- 1+ years of experience with data indexing concepts.
- 8570-compliant IAT-II or IAT-III security certification (Security+, CISSP, etc).
Bonus points if you have:
- 2+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with Elastic Stack clusters in elastic scaling cloud environments or on-premise implementations.
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Willingness to become an Elastic Stack expert and earn the Elastic Certified Engineer certification.
- Experience with Elasticsearch Painless scripting language.
- Experience as a Linux Engineer/Administrator.
- Proven experience upgrading the Elastic Stack from one major version to another.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Candidates located in the National Capital Region are preferred
Eligible for a US government security clearance
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $90,700 - $147,100
Colorado: $90,700 - $127,100
New York City: $105,000 - $147,100
Washington: $96,600 - $135,200
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.