Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $20K. Learn more here >
Accenture Federal Services is seeking a ISSO who will be responsible for ensuring appropriate operational security posture is maintained for information systems. The ISSO will support the ISSM all matters related to cybersecurity for a group of cloud-based information systems, to include: RMF, ATOs, policy development and enforcement, Continuous Monitoring, configuration management, cybersecurity training, and STIGs. In this role, the selected candidate will work with the program ISSM to communicate cyber security status and posture with government oversight to include: AO, SCAs, CISO, etc.
Here's what you need:
- 1+ year of experience assisting with maintaining Authorization to Operates (ATO) for a classified government cloud system in conjunction with DoD policy to include: Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800-53 Rev 4, etc.
- 1+ year of experience managing and creating Body of Evidence (BOE) artifacts for the system to include: Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports (RARs), Vulnerability Assessments, Security Assessment Plans, etc.
- 1+ year experience working with software development teams to provide guidance and oversight into the implementation of security controls and other related security best practices.
- 1+ year experience with automated security tools to track and manage vulnerabilities of the software development process. Tools include: Splunk, Nessus, McAfee.
- 1+ years experience working with eMass
- 1+ years experience implementing DISA STIGs
- Must have or achieve DoD 8570 / 8140 IAT II or IAM II certification with 6 months of starting
- Other Security related certification
- Experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
- Formerly or currently a system administrator, developer, or engineer.
- Experience with MS Active Directory, Splunk, ACAS/Nessus, McAfee, Windows, Linux, AWS Security, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Compensation for roles at Accenture Federal Services varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture Federal Services provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below and information on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $90,700 - $147,100
Colorado: $90,700 - $127,100
New York City: $105,000 - $147,100
Washington: $96,600 - $135,200
US Citizenship required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.