Novetta is seeking cloud engineering interns to develop, deploy and test infrastructure for an Air Force sensor fusion system. These systems ingest data from sensors networks which can include video, radar, lidar and industrial control sensors deployed across wide geographic areas and unmanned mobile platforms. The data is fed to advanced data analytics algorithms using AI/ML techniques deployed to cloud and on premise environments.
We’re looking for students who are ready to learn and want to make an impact. If that sounds appealing to you - we’d love to chat.
- 0-1 year of experience in Linux command line environment
- 0-1 year of experience in networking and troubleshooting
- 0-1 year of experience with AWS cloud administration
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience in Linux system administration
- Demonstrated understanding of computer internals and core computer science principles
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, CloudFormation, or Terraform
- Experience with security scanning applications such as ACAS or HBSS
Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government Secret security clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The health and safety of our employees is a priority for Novetta.
Please be aware that Novetta requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Novetta will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.