Novetta is seeking a skilled DevSecOps Engineer to support a fast paced, innovative project supporting our client in the field of data science and AI/Machine Learning.
- Expert skill level
- 7+ years of experience building compute architectures, to include the Top Secret or Secret commercial cloud environment, with an emphasis on leveraging the full complement of enterprise cloud services.
- 7+ years of experience developing and deploying applications in the commercial cloud environment to include the Top Secret or Secret regions.
- 3+ years of experience scripting in Python, Ruby and other scripting languages.
- Experience routinely using knowledge management and code repositories, including but not limited to, Github, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
- Demonstrated experience productionizing data science research capabilities, analytics and applications, with a focus on transforming these into enterprise-ready applications, including but not limited to AI/ML, and deep learning models with GPU.
- Familiarity with a range of approaches to automate deployments of software applications in the Sponsor’s commercial cloud environment.
- TS/SCI w. Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The health and safety of our employees is a priority for Novetta.
Please be aware that Novetta requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Novetta will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.