As a Cloud Engineer, you will build, configure, manage and maintain a variety of Linux systems and cloud native services. Novetta is developing and deploying an AWS hosted distributed sensor platform that utilizes IoT technology to operate and manage a wide variety of sensors for the Air Force. As part of a cross functional infrastructure team, you will contribute to designs, participate in planning activities, troubleshoot and resolve operational issues and assist in securing systems. All of this happens in the context of a modern DevSecOps environment that supports rapid deployment of highly automated and scalable solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in Linux system administration
- 2+ years of experience in networking and troubleshooting
- 2+ year AWS cloud administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- DoD 8570.1 certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience supporting enterprise platforms leveraging the full suite of AWS resources
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with one or more of the following applications:, ACAS, HBSS, ElasticSearch
- AWS certification as SysOps Administrator, Cloud Practitioner, or Solutions Architect
- Demonstrated understanding of computer science principles
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The health and safety of our employees is a priority for Novetta.
Please be aware that Novetta requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Novetta will consider requests for medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.